Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Over a Year, Not much to say

Wow, it's been over a year since I made a post. I figure that doesn't make for regular readers. Rather than update those who stumble upon this about my life, I'll just talk about "Him" right now.

His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness. Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature and escape the corruption in the world caused by evil desires. (2 Peter 2:1-4)

Peter writes great stuff. This verse has recently rung very true to me. I hope it does to you.

1 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Blogger Joshua Duncan said...

This is the same sort of thing I'm hearing emphasized at seminary. It's amazing to realize that we have all these promises that give us the tools we need to conquer sin in our lives. All we have to do is rely on God's grace.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home